Brusher Font is a hand-brushed typeface that features bold strokes and a unique style. It was designed by Vlad Cristea and released in 2015. Brusher Font is characterized by its rough edges and dynamic shapes, which give it a raw and energetic feel. It can be used in a wide range of design projects, including branding, packaging, logos, posters, and more. Brusher Font comes in one style and supports basic Latin characters, as well as some diacritical marks and special characters. It is available for free for personal use, and a commercial license can be purchased for commercial projects.
Basic Information of Brusher Font
Here’s a basic information table for Brusher Font:
|License||Free for personal use, commercial license available|
|Number of Styles||1|
|Language Support||Basic Latin characters, diacritical marks, and special characters|
|Uses||Branding, packaging, logos, posters, and more|
Reason To use Brusher Font
There are several reasons why one might choose to use Brusher Font in their design projects:
- Unique Style: Brusher Font features a hand-brushed design that is full of character and has a unique, organic feel.
- Bold and Energetic: The bold strokes and rough edges of Brusher Font make it a great choice for designs that need to convey energy and excitement.
- Versatile: Brusher Font can be used in a variety of design projects, including branding, packaging, logos, posters, and more.
- Attention-Grabbing: The dynamic shapes and raw feel of Brusher Font make it a great choice for designs that need to grab the viewer’s attention.
- Free for Personal Use: Brusher Font is available for free for personal use, making it an affordable option for designers who are just starting out or working on personal projects.
Brusher Font Family
Unfortunately, Brusher Font only comes in one style, so there is no Brusher Font family available. However, the designer, Vlad Cristea, has created other fonts with similar styles, such as “Brotherhood Script” and “Bastellia”, which could be used in combination with Brusher Font to create a cohesive design.
Alternatives of Brusher Font
If you’re looking for fonts that are similar to Brusher Font, here are a few options:
- Rustico – Rustico is a bold, hand-drawn font with a similar rough and energetic style to Brusher Font.
- Gist Rough – Gist Rough is a collection of hand-drawn fonts that features a variety of styles and weights, including bold, rough scripts like Brusher Font.
- Warden – Warden is a bold, hand-lettered font with a similarly energetic and raw feel to Brusher Font.
- Blackhawk – Blackhawk is a hand-drawn font with bold strokes and a rough, textured style that is similar to Brusher Font.
- Saltash – Saltash is a hand-drawn script font with a similar organic feel and bold strokes as Brusher Font.
Tips and Tricks
Here are a few tips and tricks for using Brusher Font in your design projects:
- Pair with Simple Fonts: Because Brusher Font has a lot of character, it’s best to pair it with simple, more neutral fonts to avoid overwhelming the design.
- Adjust Letter Spacing: Brusher Font can look great with some extra letter spacing, which can add to the rough and energetic feel of the font.
- Use for Headlines and Titles: Brusher Font is best used for headlines and titles, as the bold strokes and unique style make it a great attention-grabber.
- Experiment with Colors: Brusher Font can look great in a variety of colors, so don’t be afraid to experiment with different palettes to find what works best for your design.
- Use as Part of a Theme: Because of its unique style, Brusher Font can be used as part of a themed design, such as vintage.
The Brusher Font is free for personal use but requires a license for commercial use. Once a license is obtained, the font may be used for both personal and commercial projects. Without a license, commercial use of the font is not permitted.
Download Brusher Font Free
To download the Brusher Font for free, simply locate and click on the download button located above the font display. Thank you.
Usage of Brusher Font
Here are a few tips for using Brusher font effectively:
- Use it as a headline or accent font, rather than for body copy. Brusher font can be difficult to read in large blocks of text, so it’s best used sparingly.
- Pair it with a simple sans-serif font for contrast. Brusher font is bold and expressive, so pairing it with a more understated font can help balance the design.
- Experiment with color and texture. Brusher font works well with bright, bold colors and can also look great when layered with other textures or patterns.
- Don’t be afraid to customize it. Brusher font is meant to look hand-drawn, so don’t worry if it’s not perfectly uniform. You can also experiment with adding a slight texture or roughening the edges to give it a more authentic look.
Brusher font is a Latin script font, which means it primarily supports languages that use the Latin alphabet. This includes English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, and many other European languages.
However, Brusher font may not support all Latin-based languages and dialects, as some may require special characters or diacritical marks that are not included in the font. It’s always best to check with the font designer or foundry to ensure that the language you need is supported.
In conclusion, Brusher font is a hand-drawn brush font that can be used for a variety of design projects to add a playful and personal touch. It primarily supports languages that use the Latin alphabet, such as English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, and Portuguese. However, it may not support all Latin-based languages and dialects, and it may not be suitable for languages that use non-Latin scripts. When using Brusher font, it’s important to consider the context and purpose of your design and to use it appropriately to achieve the desired effect.
Most Frequently Asked Questions
Here are some of the most frequently asked questions about Brusher font:
- Is Brusher font free to use?
Brusher font is a commercial font, which means that it typically requires a license to use in commercial projects. However, some designers may offer a free version of the font for personal use.
- Can Brusher font be used for web design?
Yes, Brusher font can be used for web design. However, you will need to ensure that you have the proper licenses to use the font on your website.
- Is Brusher font suitable for print design?
Yes, Brusher font is suitable for print design and can be used for a variety of projects, such as posters, flyers, and business cards.
- Can Brusher font be customized?
Yes, Brusher font can be customized. Because it has a hand-drawn look, it is meant to have some variations and imperfections. You can experiment with adding texture or roughening the edges to give it a more authentic look.
- Does Brusher font support non-Latin scripts?
No, Brusher font is a Latin script font and primarily supports languages that use the Latin alphabet. It may not be suitable for languages that use non-Latin scripts.